Job title: Human Resources Consultant
Type of Contract : Local contract
Reference : 06/CRH-CRF/2022
Place : Dakar, Senegal
Opening date: 19/04/2022
Closing date: 08/05/2022
Presentation of CORAF
The West and Central African Council for Agricultural Research and Development (CORAF) was founded in 1987. CORAF (www.coraf.org) is composed of the National Agricultural Research Systems (NARS) of 23 countries: Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Liberia, Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo.
The Vision of CORAF is a future where people and communities in West and Central Africa achieve food and nutrition security and are prosperous. Its mission is ensuring a sustainable improvement to the productivity, competitiveness, and markets of the agricultural system in WCA.
CORAF is looking for a qualified consultant profile for its Executive Secretariat:
HUMAN RESOURCES CONSULTANT (M/F)
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Corporate Services, the Human Resources consultant is responsible for the application of CORAF’s HR policy and strategy. He/She advises operational staff, supervises the administrative management of staff, ensures the quality of social dialogue and leads HR development (training and recruitment) within CORAF.
The HR consultant will perform the following tasks:
- Participation in the definition of the HR strategy
- Advice, support to operational staff
- Personnel administration and HR development
- Hold a Master’s degree (bac+5) specializing in human resources management, law, social law, labor law, management, economics, management, sociology, psychology or social sciences;
- Or a business school diploma with an option or specialization in human resources
- 5 to 7 years of professional experience in human resources management;
- Have strong knowledge in all areas of human resources management: recruitment, integration, training, career/mobility management, payroll, personnel administration;
- Have very good knowledge of social relations (legal obligations, labour law, social law, functioning of ERBs, prevention of psychosocial risks, etc.).
- Mastery of standards, techniques and administrative, legal and financial regulations in technical areas;
- Good knowledge of management control and audit, taxation, labour and business law;
- Good knowledge of the company’s information system;
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, law (social, business), taxation, audit, management control;
- Mastery of work organization issues;
- Knowledge of administrative writing procedures;
- Have knowledge of training engineering.
- Organization and rigor, availability and sense of service;
- Sense of initiative and a good team spirit;
- Strength of proposal, responsiveness and anticipation.
Language and computer skills
- Be fluent in French and English both orally and in writing;
- Mastery of computer tools: Microsoft Office Pack.
How to apply
- Application file: the file must include a cover letter addressed to the Executive Director, Dakar, Senegal and a detailed CV, with the names and contacts of three mandatory references (e-mail, address, and telephone).
- You can submit your application online via the link: www.youmann-recruit.com no later than May 08, 2022.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged