CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of an individual consultant to support the development of technical and economic data sheets and benchmarks for technologies generated and disseminated within the framework of WAAPP/WAATP
Opening of the call: 31/01/2018
Closure of the call: 14/02/2018
CEI No. 03-2017
- The West Africa Agricultural Productivity and Agricultural Transformation Programs (WAAPP and WAATP) aim, among others, to generate high-performance technologies whose adoption would help to remove some of the critical barriers to competitiveness and the performance of agricultural sectors and the companies that operate there. It also aims to accelerate the pace of adoption of the technologies developed. However, insufficient knowledge of the technical and economic performance of these technologies seems to hinder their adoption by actors likely to invest in the rural and agricultural sector. The development and availability of actors of the technical and economic factsheets and benchmarks (TEFs and TEBs) of the technologies developed and promoted will contribute to the improvement of the knowledge of these technologies and of the risks inherent in their adoption and will thus help the investment decision-making in these technologies. The ToRs are developed for the recruitment of a consultant to develop these TEFs and TEBs.
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites consultants with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
- Individual consultants should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (i) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (ii) and their updated CV.
- The individual Consultant will be selected using the selection based on the individual consultant (IC) method in accordance with the World Bank guidelines on “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised on July 2014”.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, on 14/02/2018 at 10:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD