CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of an individual consultant responsible for
Developing a Strategy for Practicing Nutrition-Sensitive
Agriculture and Food Systems in WAAPP Countries
Opening of the call: 15 / 09 / 2017
Closure of the call: 22 / 09 / 2017
CEI No 15-2017 – Relaunch
- In coherence with the “PNIASA” and “PRIASA”, the actors involved in the implementation of the Agricultural Productivity Program in West Africa, financially facilitated by the World Bank and technically coordinated by CORAF, want to develop a nutrition-sensitive strategy for the practice of agriculture and food systems. Therefore, in the formulation of the additional funding for WAAPP 1C, it has been considered to better address the inclusion of nutrition issues in the activities implemented. The objective of this consultation is to recruit an individual consultant responsible for developing a Strategy for Practicing Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture and Food Systems in WAAPP Countries
- The main expected result of this work is a reference document to be used by WAAPP countries to effectively address the inclusion of nutrition in agricultural and food systems practice.
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites consultants with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
- Individual consultants should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (i) the methodology to be used to do the work requested, (ii) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (iii) and their updated CV.
- The individual Consultant will be selected using the selection based on the individual consultant (IC) method in accordance with the World Bank guidelines on “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised on July 2014”.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, on September 22, 2017 at 17:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD