CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of an individual consultant responsible for
CORAF/WECARD training on the management of WAAPP
Opening of the call: 29 / 08 / 2017
Closure of the call: 06 / 09 / 2017
CEI No. 17-2017
- To support the implementation and communicate on the results of the program a regional website has been developed. It is managed at the regional level by CORAF/WECARD which is responsible for hosting and animating daily. Thus, the staff involved in the implementation of the program must be trained in web-oriented communication techniques, in particular the content writing and on line of relevant information. The purpose of this consultation is to recruit an individual consultant for training CORAF/WECARD on the management of WAAPP website
- The objective of the training is to provide the participants with the keys to the management of the WAAPP site, the know-how and other practical skills enabling them to communicate and disseminate more effectively their results, ideas and projects through the website.
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites consultants with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
- Individual consultants should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (i) the methodology to be used to do the work requested, (ii) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (iii) and their updated CV.
- The individual Consultant will be selected using the selection based on the individual consultant (IC) method in accordance with the World Bank guidelines on “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised on July 2014”.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com, on 06 / 09 / 2017 at 17:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD