Launched at the beginning of April 2022, the application campaign for the International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies of Bari (CIHEAM Bari) Master Programmes will run May 31, 2022.
In total, five (05) Masters are open for registration:
- Sustainable Water and Land Management in Agriculture
- Innovative Approaches to IPM of Mediterranean Fruit and Vegetable Crops
- Mediterranean Organic Agriculture
- Sustainable Agro-Ecosystems and Resilience
- Open Innovation and Youth Entrepreneurship in the Mediterranean Agrifood System
CIHEAM Bari informs that partial or full scholarships will be granted.
To have more information and to apply, please visit this link.
The International Center for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies (CIHEAM), is an intergovernmental organization composed of 13 Member States of the Mediterranean basin.
It operates through four (04) Institutes: CIHEAM Bari (Italy), CIHEAM Chania (Greece), CIHEAM Montpellier (France) and CIHEAM Zaragoza (Spain).
The Headquarters is based in Paris.