CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
RECRUITMENT OF A FIRM FOR AUDIT OF USAID RESOURCES MANAGED BY CORAF EXECUTIVE SECRETARIAT
Fiscal Years 2020, 2021 and 2022
Opening Date: September 9, 2020
Closing Date: September 24, 2020
CEI No 12-2020
- For the implementation of its activities, CORAF receives funds from multi donors included USAIDs. These funds are managed by the CORAF Executive Secretariat.
- For the sake of transparency in the management of USAID funds, CORAF is seeking an International Audit Firm to carry out the audit assignment for fiscal years 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- The Executive Director of CORAF invites firms with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
- Firms should provide an expression of interest file including: a letter of expression of interest and references concerning experiences of similar services, the updated CV for key staff as well as any information concerning its organization and the network of experts and consultants at its disposal.
- The audit firm must be a firm of international reputation with experience of similar missions and a good command of the OHADA Accounting System (SYSCOHADA). In addition, the auditor must provide a good ability to audit the financial statements of an institution managing several development programs, have a good knowledge of USAID procedures. The firm must be certified by USAID.
- The team responsible for this audit will be led by a Certified Public Accountant registered with a recognized professional accounting body and will include a Head of Mission (Auditor Manager) Certified Public Accountant registered with a recognized accounting professional, a Procurement Specialist and Senior Auditor with significant experience in auditing and analyzing accounts. The resume of key staff should be attached to the expression of interest.
- The firm will be selected according to the selection method based on quality and cost in accordance with the CORAF Administrative and Financial procedures Manual. A request for proposals will be prepared and sent to the candidates appearing on the shortlist of firms selected following the examination of the files of expression of interest.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com, on September 24, 2020 at 11:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr. Abdou TENKOUANO