CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
RECRUITMENT A FIRM
FOR GRAPHIC DESIGN SERVICES TO SUPPORT THE PREPARATION OF PUBLICATIONS (ANNUAL REPORTS, CORAF 2018-2027 LONG TERM STRATEGY AND 2018-2022 OPERATIONNAL PLAN)
Opening of the call: 23/02/2018
Closure of the call: 05/03/2018
CEI No 07-2018
- The West and Central African Council for Agricultural Research and Development (CORAF/WECARD) intends to recruit a firm for Graphic design services to support the preparation of publications (annual reports, CORAF 2018-2027 Long-term Strategy and 2018-2022 Operational Plan).
- The main goal of this consultancy is to provide CORAF with high quality and timely layout and design services, in English and French. This includes designing templates for key documents, designing functional and appealing data visualizations, developing graphics for related media (paper, web), and setting key documents in professional graphic design software, thereby enhancing the visual identity of all CORAF publications.
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF / WECARD invites the firms with the qualifications sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this call.
- Firms interested in this notice must provide information that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, references for similar contracts, CVs, similar experience, experience under similar conditions, etc.).
- The design office must have experience in carrying out similar services. It must have at least the key personal with following compétences:
- designing templates for key documents;
- designing functional and appealing data visualizations;
- developing graphics for related media (paper, web), and setting key documents in professional graphic design software, thereby enhancing the visual identity of all CORAF publications. A curriculum vitae will be provided for each expert (not exceeding 4 pages).
- The Consultants will be selected on the basis of the selection process related the qualifications of consultants in accordance with the procedures defined in the Guidelines: “Selection and Employment of Consultants in IBRD loans, AID credits and subsidies by the Loan, version 201, revised on july 2014.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence to: email@example.com with copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com or addressed to the Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD, 7 Avenue Bourguiba, BP 48, BP 48, CP 18523 Dakar, Senegal, on 05/03/2018 at 10:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
Executive director CORAF / WECARD