CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of a consultant to facilitate
the implementation of the action plan of partnership
between WAAPP countries and China
Opening of the call: 30/ 01 / 2018
Closure of the call: 09/ 02 / 2018
CEI No 02-2018
- Following a visit carried out by the delegations of 5 WAAPP countries (Benin, Guinea, Mali, Niger and Togo) including various actors (private sector in the field of seeds, seed producers, breeders and extension workers) and CORAF, from September 17th to 29th, 2017 in China an action plan of partnership between WAAPP countries and China was developed. The present ToR are propose to recruit a consultant to facilitate the implementation of this action plan.
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites consultants with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
- Individual consultants should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (i) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (ii) and their updated CV.
- The individual Consultant will be selected using the selection based on the individual consultant (IC) method in accordance with the World Bank guidelines on “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised on July 2014”.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com, on 09/ 02/ 2018 at 10:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD