CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of a Firm for audit of USAID resources managed by CORAF/WECARD
Opening of the call: 16 / 01 / 2018
Closure of the call: 24 / 01 / 2018
CEI No 01/F/USAID-2017 – RELAUNCH
- For the implementation of its activities, CORAF/WECARD receives funds from multi donors included USAIDs. These funds are managed by the CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat.
- For the sakeof transparency in the management of USAID funds, CORAF/WECARD is seeking an International Audit Firm to carry out the audit assignment.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites firms with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
- Firms should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (ii) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (iii) and the updated CV for key staff.
- The audit firm must be a firm of international reputation with experience of similar missions and a good command of the OHADA Accounting System (SYSCOHADA). In addition, the auditor must provide a good ability to audit the financial statements of an institution managing several development programs, have a good knowledge of USAID procedures. The firm must be certified by USAID.
- The team responsible for this audit will be led by a Certified Public Accountant registered with a recognized professional accounting body and will include a Head of Mission (Auditor Manager) Certified Public Accountant registered with a recognized accounting professional, a Procurement Specialist and Senior Auditor with significant experience in auditing and analyzing accounts. The resume of key staff should be attached to the expression of interest.
- The firm will be selected using the selection based on the qualifications of consultants method in accordance with the Manual of administrative and financial procedures of CORAF/WECARD.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT. The terms of reference of the mission can be downloaded from the CORAF / WECARD website (www.coraf.org) under the heading “Tender”
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org l, on 24 / 01 / 2018 at 11:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD