CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Facilitator consultant in connection with the creation of a CORAF/WECARD skills directory
Launch date of the call: 30/10/2017
End date of the call: 14/11/2017
- In order to implement its Operational Plan for 2014-2018, CORAF/WECARD relies on its Executive Secretariat, a light structure based at its headquarters in Dakar, Senegal. To perform its main functions, the Executive Secretariat sometimes calls on national technical and scientific skills. This is particularly true for the development and evaluation of proposals submitted under competitive bids and tenders, their implementation and the evaluation of their impact on beneficiaries. Despite the existence of a critical mass of skills at the national level, the traditional procedures of calls for applications are not ideal for obtaining the most qualified human resources within reasonable time frames for the implementation of the relevant tasks. In order to streamline procedures to enhance effectiveness and efficiency, it is necessary to set up a skills directory in connection with all the functions and the thematic areas covered by CORAF/WECARD.
- The tasks to be performed and other information regarding the performance of the mission are detailed in the Terms of Reference attached hereto.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD is inviting consultants with the desired profile described in the Terms of Reference to express their interest in this call.
- Interested individual consultants should provide an Expression of Interest dossier comprising: (i) references concerning the execution and experience of similar contracts (ii) and their updated CV.
- Consultants will be selected on the basis of the individual consultant selection procedure in accordance with the procedures defined in the Guidelines: “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA credits and grants by World Bank Borrowers,” January 2011 version, revised in July 2014.”
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from the Executive Secretariat of CORAF/WECARD by addressing their queries to firstname.lastname@example.org from 8:00 to 12:00 GMT and from 15:00 to 17:00 GMT.
- The Expressions of Interest should be submitted by e-mail addressed to email@example.com or to the Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD, 7 Avenue Bourguiba, Dakar, Senegal, on 14/11/2017 at 10:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO