CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of a Firm responsible
for a training of innovation platforms facilitators on actor approaches to change and facilitation change tools and techniques
Opening of the call: 16/10/2017
Closure of the call: 31/10/2017
CEI No 20-2017
- The CORAF / WECARD Executive Secretariat in charge of the implementation of the West African Agricultural Productivity Program (WAAPP) intends to use part of these funds to pay for the services of Firm responsible for a training of innovation platforms facilitators on actor approaches to change and facilitation change tools and techniques
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF / WECARD invites the firms with the qualifications sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this call.
- Firms interested in this notice must provide information that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, references for similar contracts, CVs, similar experience, experience under similar conditions, etc.).
- The design office must have experience in carrying out similar studies. It must have at least the following key personnel:
- Expert Agroeconomic, Senior Consultant, Head of Mission,
- Technical experts (Agroeconomic),
- Each of these experts should have at least a 5-year quality experience in the relevant fields. For the good performance of the mission, the Principal Consultant, Head of Mission may propose alternatives to the composition of the team proposed above but the experts will have the expertise requested. A curriculum vitae will be provided for each expert (not exceeding 4 pages).
- The Consultants will be selected on the basis of the selection process related the qualifications of consultants in accordance with the procedures defined in the Guidelines: “Selection and Employment of Consultants in IBRD loans, AID credits and subsidies by the Loan, version 2011, revised on July 2014”
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence to: email@example.com with copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com or addressed to the Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD, 7 Avenue Bourguiba, BP 48, BP 48, CP 18523 Dakar, Senegal, on 31/10/2017 at 17:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD