CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Recruitment Of A Firm For Audit Of IFAD Resources Managed By Coraf Executive Secretariat
Opening Date: September 17, 2020
Closing Date: October 1, 2020
CEI N° 14-2020
- For the implementation of its activities, CORAF receives funds from multi donors included IFAD. These funds are managed by the CORAF Executive Secretariat.
- For the sake of transparency in the management of IFAD funds, CORAF is seeking an International Audit Firm to carry out the audit assignment.
- The Executive Director of CORAF invites firms with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of references to express their interest in this appeal.
- Firms should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, and the updated CV for key staff as well as any information concerning its organization.
- The audit firm must be a firm of international reputation with experience of similar missions and a good command of the OHADA Accounting System (SYSCOHADA). In addition, the auditor must provide a good ability to audit the financial statements of an institution managing several development programs, have a good knowledge of IFAD procedures.
- The team responsible for this audit will be led by a Certified Public Accountant registered with a recognized professional accounting body and will include a Head of Mission (Auditor Manager) Certified International Public Accountant Standards registered with a recognized accounting professional, a Procurement Specialist and Senior Auditor with significant experience in auditing and analyzing accounts. The resume of key staff should be attached to the expression of interest.
- The firm will be selected according to the selection method based on qualifications of consultant in accordance with the CORAF Administrative and Financial procedures Manual.
- Interested firm may obtain additional information from CORAF Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence email@example.com.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, on October 1, 2020 at 11:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF Executive Director