CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of a firm for Orientation and Training for
CORAF Governing Board members
Opening of the call: 27 / 07 / 2018
Closure of the call: 17/ 08/2018
AMI No. 17-2018
- The West and Central African Council for Agricultural Research and Development (CORAF) intends to recruit a firm for orientation and training for CORAF Governing Board members.
- The main goal of this mission is to strengthen CORAF’s capacity in performing its strategic objective and achieve its mission and vision as defined in the Strategic Plan 2018-2022. At the end of the training, the new Governing Board will be functional and dynamic in delivering its mandate.
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF invites the firms with the qualifications sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this call.
- Firms interested in this notice must provide information that they are qualified to perform the services (brochures, references for similar contracts, CVs, similar experience, experience under similar conditions, methodology etc.).
- The design office must have experience in carrying out similar services. It must have at least the key personal with good experience in the field of assignment. A curriculum vitae or resume will be provided for each expert (not exceeding 4 pages).
- The Consultants will be selected on the basis of the selection process related the qualifications of consultants in accordance with the procedures defined in the Guidelines: “Selection and Employment of Consultants in IBRD loans, AID credits and subsidies by the Loan, version 201, revised on july 2014;
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence to: email@example.com from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Executive Director of CORAF, 7 Avenue Bourguiba, BP 48, BP 48, CP 18523 Dakar, Senegal, on 17/ 08 / 2018 at 11:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD