CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of a pair of consultants for the facilitation of the ECOWAS workshop on the Regional Centers of Excellence
Opening of the call: 16/03/2018
Closure of the call: 26/03/2018
CEI N° 13-2018
- The West and Central African Council for Agricultural Research and Development (CORAF/WECARD) intends to recruit of a pair of consultants for the facilitation of the ECOWAS workshop on the Regional Centers of Excellence.
- The consultant’s tasks are described in the terms of reference attached to this call.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites Consultants from West and Central Africa to express their interest to provide services as described above.
- Individual consultants should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (i) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (iii) and their updated CV.
- The consultants will be selected according to the agreement defined in the Directives: “Selection and Use of Consultants within the framework of IBRD loans, AID credits, and the subsidies by the Borrowers of the World Bank”, dated January 2011, revised on July 2014.
- The interested consultants can obtain extra information about the reference documents from David AKANA (firstname.lastname@example.org) and at the following hours 8:30 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 17:00 GMT. For more information you will find in the appendix the terms of reference of the mission.
- The manifestation of interest must be submitted by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com , and sent at the latest on 26 march, 2018 to 10:00 GMT.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD