CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of a Consultant for Improvement of the electronic platform on seeds in West Africa (wasix.net)
Opening of the call: 13/03/2018
Closure of the call: 23/03/2018
CEI N° 10-2018
- The West and Central African Council for Agricultural Research and Development (CORAF/WECARD) intends to recruit an individual consultant for improvement of the electronic platform on seeds I West Africa (wasix.net).
- The consultant’s tasks are described in the terms of reference attached to this call.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites Consultants from West and Central Africa to express their interest to provide services as described above.
- Interested Consultants have to present a maximum of 10 pages manifestation of interest. This document should present the references related to experiences in conducting similar contracts and any proof of their knowledge and experience in similar trainings projects. Brochures, flyers, and complementary materials should not to be included in the 10 pages. But the CV or Resume of interested consultants should be included in the manifestation of interest.
- The consultation will cover a period of 12 months with payment of forty-five (45) working-days.
- The consultants will be selected according to the agreement defined in the Directives: “Selection and Use of Consultants within the framework of IBRD loans, AID credits, and the subsidies by the Borrowers of the World Bank”, dated January 2011, revised on july 2014.
- The interested consultants can obtain extra information about the reference documents from Dr. Nieyidouba LAMIEN (email@example.com) and at the following hours 8:30 to 12:00 and 15:00 to 17:00 GMT. For more information you will find in the appendix the terms of reference of the mission.
- The manifestation of interest must be submitted by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, and sent at the latest on 23 march, 2018 to 10:00 GMT.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD