CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
for the recruitment of a consultant for preparation of country paper for Nigeria on WAATP
Opening of the call: 21 / 02 / 2018
Closure of the call: 01 / 03 / 2018
CEI No 06-2018
- The West Africa Agricultural Transformation Project will be one of the major projects to support the IDA 18 Business Plan for West Africa. The WAATP will contribute to bridging the gaps identified above. It will build on and expand WAAPP achievements, while going beyond the WAAPP objective of increasing productivity to address, using a more holistic approach, the broader issue of accelerating food availability in quantity and quality to feed a growing and urbanized population. The project would have five components: (i) Strengthening the new model of innovation delivery in West Africa; (ii) Accelerating mass adoption of technologies and job creation; (iii) Policies, Markets and Institutional Strengthening; (iv) Contingent emergency response; (v) Coordination and management of the Project.
- The purpose of the consultation is to recruit an individual consultant for the preparation of country paper for Nigeria on the WAATP.
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites consultants with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
- Individual consultants should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (i) the methodology to be used to do the work requested, (ii) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (iii) and their updated CV.
- The individual Consultant will be selected using the selection based on the individual consultant (IC) method in accordance with the World Bank guidelines on “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised on July 2014”.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com, on 01/03 / 2018 at 10:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
Executive director CORAF / WECARD