CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of an Individual Consultant for the Design and Development of CORAF’s Institutional Website
Opening of the call: 22 / 12 / 2017
Closure of the call: 10 / 01 / 2018
CEI No 31-2017
1. If, in principle, external communication aims at reaching as many targets as necessary, nowadays, it is only limited by the equipment and Internet connection performance. Therefore, to make communication efficient, from both an internal and external point of view, CORAF has decided to take into account this pattern by developing an institutional website.
2. The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
3. The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites consultants with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
4. Individual consultants should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (i) the methodology to be used to do the work requested, (ii) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (iii) and their updated CV.
5. The individual Consultant will be selected using the selection based on the individual consultant (IC) method in accordance with the World Bank guidelines on “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011, revised on July 2014” .
6. Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence email@example.com with copy firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
7. Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com on 10 / 01 / 2018 at 17:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD