CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of a Firm for audit of USAID resources managed by CORAF/WECARD
Opening of the call: 18 / 12 / 2017
Closure of the call: 10 / 01 / 2018
CEI No 01/F/USAID-2017
1. For the implementation of its activities, CORAF/WECARD receives funds from multi donors included USAIDs. These funds are managed by the CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat.
2. For the sake of transparency in the management of USAID funds, CORAF/WECARD is seeking an International Audit Firm to carry out the audit assignment.
3. The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites firms with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
4. Firms should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (ii) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (iii) and the updated CV for key staff.
5. The audit firm must be a firm of international reputation with experience of similar missions and a good command of the OHADA Accounting System (SYSCOHADA). In addition, the auditor must provide a good ability to audit the financial statements of an institution managing several development programs, have a good knowledge of USAID procedures. The firm must be certified by USAID.
6. The team responsible for this audit will be led by a Certified Public Accountant registered with a recognized professional accounting body and will include a Head of Mission (Auditor Manager) Certified Public Accountant registered with a recognized accounting professional, a Procurement Specialist and Senior Auditor with significant experience in auditing and analyzing accounts. The resume of key staff should be attached to the expression of interest.
7. The firm will be selected using the selection based on the qualifications of consultants method in accordance with the Manual of administrative and financial procedures of CORAF/WECARD.
8. Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT. The terms of reference of the mission can be downloaded from the CORAF / WECARD website (www.coraf.org) under the heading “Tender”
9. Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org , on 10 / 01 / 2018 at 11:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD