CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Recruitment of an individual consultant in charge of preparing the document Agricultural Transformation Program in West Africa (PTAAO) CORAF / WECARD and ECOWAS
Launch date of the call: 27/10/2017
End date of the call: 03/11/2017
CEI No. 25-2017
- CORAF/WECARD has been mandated as the technical arm of these economic communities on research and agricultural development issues. Since 2008, CORAF / WECARD has been satisfactorily coordinating the agricultural productivity program in West Africa, financed by the World Bank. In order to consolidate and scale up the major achievements of this program while taking into account the emerging issues of nutrition and food security, regional trade of agricultural products, climate change and youth employment, the World Bank and ECOWAS intend to formulate a West Africa Agriculture Transformation Program (WAATP). The objective of the mission is to support CORAF/WECARD to prepare the draft document in the framework of the WAAPT that will be submitted to the World Bank.
- The tasks to be performed and other information regarding the performance of the mission are detailed in the Terms of Reference attached hereto.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD is inviting consultants with the desired profile described in the Terms of Reference to express their interest in this call.
- Interested individual consultants should provide an Expression of Interest dossier comprising: (i) references concerning the execution and experience of similar contracts (ii) and their updated CV.
- Consultants will be selected on the basis of the individual consultant selection procedure in accordance with the procedures defined in the Guidelines: “Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD loans and IDA credits and grants by World Bank Borrowers,” January 2011 version, revised in July 2014.”
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from the Executive Secretariat of CORAF/WECARD by addressing their queries to email@example.com from 8:00 to 12:00 GMT and from 15:00 to 17:00 GMT.
- The Expressions of Interest should be submitted by e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD, 7 Avenue Bourguiba, Dakar, Senegal, on 03/11/2017 at 10:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO