Partnership for Agricultural Research, Education and Development
Request for Expression of Interest for the Recruitment of an International or Regional Consultant in Assisting the Chief of Party in the preparation of the Launching of the program
Call opening: 20th October 2017
Call closing: 31st October 2017
CEI N° 23-2017
- The West and Central African Council for Agricultural Research and Development (CORAF/WECARD) benefited a grant from the United States Agency for International Development/West Africa Officer (USAID/WA) to implement the Partnership for Agricultural Research, Education and Development (PAIRED) program.
- CORAF/WECARD’s intention is to hire an international or a Regional consultant to assist the Chief of Party in the preparation of the launching of the program
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites international and regional consultants to express their interest.
- The period of performance for this consultancy is two (2) months from 1st November to 31stDecember, 2017 based on an agreed chronogram.
- The consultants will be selected based upon CORAF/WECARD procedures.
- Interested consultants can obtain supplementary information and reference documents from the CORAF/WECARD Director of Research and Innovation,
Ernest Asiedu, firstname.lastname@example.org during the following hours: 8h00 to 14h00 and 15h00 to 17h00 GMT.
- The CV and Cover letter should be submitted electronically to email@example.com and addressed to Dr. Abdou TENKOUANO, Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD, 7 Avenue Bourguiba, Dakar, Senegal, no later than 31th October 2017, at 17h00 GMT.
- Please find the attached the Terms of Reference for further information on this opportunity
Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD