CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Recruitment of an individual consultant responsible
for reviewing studies reports on the agricultural value chains of
WAAPP/PPAAO in West Africa
Opening of the call: 29 / 08 / 2017
Closure of the call: 12 / 09 / 2017
CEI No 14-2017
- The West and Central African Council for Agricultural Research and Development (CORAF/WECARD) has secured, through a financing mechanism provided by the World Bank, funds from countries implementing the Agricultural Productivity Program in West Africa (WAAPP) to ensure the regional coordination of this program for which it is responsible.
- The Executive Secretariat of CORAF/WECARD responsible for the implementation of WAAPP intends to use part of these funds to pay for the services of a consultant in charge of a critical analysis of the various studies carried out on value chains in the framework of the WAAPP/PPAAO.
- The objective of the mission is to make a critical, objective, scientific and well-documented analysis of the studies carried out on value chains under the WAAPP.
- The expected results at the end of the mission are as follows: (i) studies carried out on value chains under WAAPP/WAPP are analyzed; (ii) studies to be fully taken up are identified with a proposed methodology for analysis; (iii) points of improvement for acceptable studies are highlighted and suggestions made.
- The tasks to be performed and other information relating to the conduct of the mission are detailed in the attached Terms of Reference.
- The Executive Director of CORAF/WECARD invites consultants with the profile sought as indicated in the terms of reference to express their interest in this appeal.
- Individual consultants should provide a record of expression of interest consisting of: (i) the methodology to be used to do the work requested, (ii) references concerning the performance and experience of similar services, (iii) and their updated CV.
- The consultant will be selected in accordance with the procedures defined in CORAF/WECARD Procedures Manual.
- Interested consultants may obtain additional information from CORAF/WECARD Executive Secretariat by sending correspondence to email@example.com with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org from 8am to 12pm and from 15h to 17h GMT.
- Expressions of interest must be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com, on 12 / 09 / 2017 at 17:00 GMT at the latest.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO
CORAF / WECARD