Invitation for Bidders
WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA COUNCIL OF AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (CORAF/WECARD)
SUPPLY AND INSTALLATION OF THREE (03) UNITS FOR PREPARATION OF PARTICLE BOARDS FROM COTTON STALKS 12’’ x 12” AND ONE (01) UNIVERSAL TESTING MACHINE
- The West and Central African Council for Agricultural Research And Development ( CORAF/WECARD) has received credit from the Union of Economic and Monetary of West Africa (UEMOA) and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied for eligible payments for the Supply and Installation of three (03) units for preparation of particle boards from cotton stalks 12’’x 12’’ and one (01) Universal testing machine.
- The Executive Secretariat o CORAF/WECARD now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the above Supply and Installation.
- Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Manual of Procedures of CORAF/WECARD.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Office of the Procurement Unit of Executive Secretariat of CORAF/WECARD located at the address given below : 7, Avenue Bourguiba, Dakar from 9:00am to 5:00pm local time .
- A complete set of bidding document in English or French may be obtained by interested bidders on the submission to the address below: Executive Secretariat of CORAF/WECARD, 7 avenue Bourguiba, Dakar. The bidding document will be also available on the website of CORAF/WECARD : www. coraf.org
- Bids must be delivered to the address specified at the table related ‘’ Description of goods and delivery date’’ . Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after the deadline of bid submission. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount stated below : 2 520 USD. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend Bid Opening at the address below: Executive Secretariat of CORAF/WECARD, 7 avenue Bourguiba, Dakar at 11.00 a.m. local time on Tuesday, 11th April, 2017.
Dr Abdou TENKOUANO